The Salt Spring author, naturalist and artist Briony Penn has kindly allowed us to convert some of her beautiful illustrations into greetings cards, which we are selling as a fundraiser for YES. $6 each. Buy 3 or more $5 each. Add $5 for postage if you would like us to mail them to you.
We are not set up for an on-line shop, so please bear with us! The cards shown below are available by all five methods. Various other designs are also available if you visit the three outlets listed in method 1.
There are five ways you can buy the cards:
- Buy them at Black Door Decor in Ladysmith
- Call Carolyn 250-924-4478 and arrange to pick them up at 13561 Barney Road (off Yellow Point Road)
- Mail a cheque with written details of the cards you would like to the Yellow Point Ecological Society, 13561 Barney Road, Ladysmith V9G 1E9
- E-transfer the $$ with written details of the cards you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send $$ to the YES PayPal account with written details of the cards you would like using the Buy Now button. (Ignore the word ‘membership’.)
3 thoughts on “Nature’s Greetings Cards”
What a wonderful website you have, Yellowpoint Ecological Society! So much fantastic information, events and activities relating to our lovely Vancouver Island home. Thank you ☀️☀️
Many thanks!! 🙂